Sunday, January 3, 2016

Musings On Iraq In The News


Two older publications I just discovered. I was quoted in “2015: What is expected of the Islamic State” from Albania’s Alsat back on 1/3/15. I was also cited in “Turkey-Kurdish Regional Government Relations After The U.S. Withdrawal From Iraq: Putting The Kurds On The Map?” by Bill Park for the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Studies Institute. I was interviewed this week on Turkey’s TRT World TV about the liberation of Ramadi, and my article on that subject was reprinted by Business Insider

No comments:

This Day In Iraqi History - Apr 19 San Remo Conference held with UK France Italy Japan Decided to split up Ottoman empire and create Iraq

  1916 German commander of the Ottoman forces in Mesopotamia Gen Goltz died of typhoid in Baghdad